Join us at Ink & Spindle for a day of sustainable craft - making your very own textile basket out of recycled materials.
In this creative workshop, you will learn how to create a textile coiled basket using a traditional coiling technique.
We'll show you how to use recycled fabrics to make your crafting as sustainable as possible. And what better way to repurpose fabric and materials!
Ink and Spindle create a beautiful range of organic, hand-printed textiles and homewares - you will be recycling their stunning materials to make your own basket creation.
Feb 29th This workshop will run from 10 am - 3 pm
You will learn
- What tools you’ll need to make a textile coiled basket
- How to incorporate colour and texture into your design
- Starting your basket
- A specific stitching technique
- How to shape your base and sides
- And finally how to finish it off
- Also included is a left-handed version
- Morning tea
- BYO lunch
You will be notified of the exact venue address after booking.